Comfortable livestock are more productive.
Provide an even and absorbent bed of straw with a Tomahawk 7100.
Increase consumption and reduce waste of baled silage.
Baled silage that is lightly shredded with a Tomahawk 7100 is more palatable and easily consumed.
* 3.0m3 capacity, for feeding baled and clamp silage.
* Spreads straw up to 20m from rectangular or round bales.
* Also available with Side Chute or Dual Chop version for long or short straw at the touch of a button, click here to view the Tomahawk 7150.
Outstanding 'Flow Plus' Performance to save you money
Faster, stronger, and now incorporating FlowPlus:
* Greater output
* More consistent feed rate
* Controlled delivery at low fan speeds
With simple and robust driveline and controls, the Tomahawk works harder for you 24/7 every day of the year.
British built and backed
Innovative design is put into practise with Tomahawks being manufactured to exacting standards in our modern production facility. Stringent quality control in production is matched by an efficient after-sales service to ensure your peace of mind.
To keep your Tomahawk looking like new for longer, components are shot blasted and protected with heat cured powder coat paint.
Why own a feeder bedder?
* Labour Saving - one person can quickly and easily bed down livestock.
* Save Straw, users regularly report up to 30% savings.
* Livestock are cleaner and healthier - straw is lightly shredded for improved moisture absorbance.
* One machine, Two jobs - Bed down and feed with all Tomahawk models (except Dual Chop)
* Reliability - If you can bale a crop, we can process it.
* Versatility - Feed clamp or baled silage, haylage or root crops.
Straw for feed
* Pre-process straw for mixer wagons using our unique Dual Chop system.
* Improve mixer wagon efficiency by reducing processing time.
* Precision cut straw stimulates digestion for more effective feed conversion.
* Improved Containment
* Visual Feedback
* Heavy Duty Bed Chain
* Large Diameter Crossbeater
* 8 Paddle Fan
* Fingertip Controls
* High Performance Valve
* Quick Hitch
* Robust Transmission
* Easy Loading
* Consistent Output
* Adjustable Feed Slide
* Easy Maintenance
* Robust Tailgate and Straightforward Maintenance Access
* Slip and overrun on PTO
* Drawbar and Wheel Kit
* Tailgate Extension
* Remote control tailgate & bedchain switch
* Cable Controls
* Road Lighting Kit
* Hydraulic Filter
* Castor Wheel Kit
* Side Discharge Chute
* Pig Arc Chute
* Clevis Drawbar and Jack
* Wide Angle PTO
Specifications - 7100
Dual Chop: No
No. of crossbeaters: 1
Capacity (m³): 3.0
No. of 5' round bales: Straw x 2 / Silage x 1
No. of 8' rectangular bales (4'x3' / 4'x4'): 1/1
Bale chamber (tailgate down) W x H x D: 1.40m x 1.25m x 2.50m
Blow distance (max.): 22m
Min. tractor PTO: 60HP (90HP mounted)
Overall width (chute closed): 2.2m (trailed option 2.27m)
Overall length (tailgate up): 2.65m (trailed 3.65m)
Overall length (tailgate down): 3.80 (trailed 4.80m)
Overall height (chute closed): 2.11m / 2.3m
Tyre size: Trailed option 10.00/75-15.3
Oil flow rate (min-max) (l/min): 35-60
Feed Baled Silage: Yes
Feed Clamp Silage: Yes
Unladen weight (mounted): 1620kg
Bed Cubicles / Straw Processing: No
Bed Loose Housing: Yes
We can deliver this machine Australia wide, just ask us for a delivered price.
FarmTech represent Teagle (UK) as their national distributor in Australia should you prefer to buy this machine through your local dealer, you can do that too, just ask!
Contact FarmTech today for sales or more information..