Excellent condition used machine, only worked 1000 acres, suit new buyer.
ATLAS HO is a heavy, compact, short disc cultivator of robust construction designed for stubble cultivation up to 18 cm with a large amount of post-harvest residue, deep stubble cultivation and stubble cultivation in heavy and dry soils.
X-precise, the new X-setting for the disc section that has the ability to regulate the working angle of the front disc row, enables it to follow the tractor tracks precisely.
The integrated axle ensures stability even at high speeds.
* Quality stubble cultivation up to 18 cm even under harsh conditions.
* Large 660×6 mm high pressure discs.
* Cross Control (CC) a system to regulate the front disc row working angle.
* An integrated axle for excellent stability even at high speeds and a small turn radius.
* X-precise the new X-positioning of disc section ensures the precise follow of tractors.
* The Twin-Disc system (double disc attachment) ensures a high material throughput.
* Various types of cultivation and tillage working to depths of up to 18 cm.
* Works without clogging up, even if there is a large amount of crop residue including grain maize.
* All-purpose use for incorporating a large amount of material (slurry, anaerobic digestion, livestock manure).
* Tilling land left fallow for a number of years, or land which has never been farmed.
* Can also be used in very wet conditions thanks to the 30 cm disc spacing.
* The machine can be used in conventional farming (ploughing) and minimal tillage systems.
SPECIFICATIONS - HO 6000
Working Width: 6.0m
Transport Width: 3.0m
Transport Length: 8.8m
Working Depth: 6-18cm
Number Of Discs: 40
Recommended HP: 300-340
Total Weight: 8650kg
We can deliver this machine Australia wide, just ask us for a delivered price.
Contact FarmTech today for sales or more information