Used 2014 Tulip Vario 350XL, 3.5m working, has new discs (only done 50 acres) also comes with new points which are not yet fitted.
MULTIDISC XL VARIO-S PRODUCT DETAILS
The Multidisc XL Vario-S is a fixed disc harrow with discs measuring 560 mm in diameter and a row distance of 140 cm. Available in working widths of 2.5 m up to 5.0 m. The Multidisc XL Vario-S is a 2-in-1 machine: it has hydraulically folding subsoiler tines, allowing the machine to be used for both stubble work and deeper processing. Each tine has individual stone protection with an accumulator. The pressure can be set centrally, whereby the tines must be fold away.
Alternatively, corrugated discs (Wave discs) can be mounted to ensure improved cutting in the front row, for example if a lot of crop remains have been left behind, such as after harvesting thresh maize or field fertilizer.
The Multidisc XL Vario-S is the ideal machine for non-curving soil preparation. Thanks to this machine, you will be able to prepare the soil for seeding in a single work session. The Multidisc Vario-S is simply expanded with our Polymat Compact 8 seed drill or the Vario Seeder. This way, you will be able to prepare the soil for seeding and sow during the same work session. It is an extremely robust machine that can be used under any circumstances.
* Tillage of the upper soil layer and deep cultivation in one pass.
* Extra strong box section on which the tine holders are fixated. By folding the legs you can turn the machine into a normal disc harrow.
* The tines are individually adjustable in both height and width. So its possible to position a tine right in the wheel track of the tractor and to set it a little deeper than the other tines. Or just mount 2 tines and use them only in the tram lines.
* Depth of tines: from 2 up to 24 cm under the discs. So both shallow and deep tine settings are possible.
* Non-stop operation: if necessary the tines can break out upwards. The discs and roller continue to follow the ground. Afterwards the leg is automatically pushed back into the soil. The sensitivity is adjustable.
* Hardened steel discs, solid side fastening with 5 bolts 10.9, simply accessible.
* The aggressive action of the serrated discs and the extra large distance between the rows of discs give an ideal mulching and mixing result of crop residue or green cover crops.
* Extra protected sealing of the bearings; lubricator chamber provided with a large quantity grease; hot forged hub.
Specifications - 350XL
Working Width: 3500 mm
Length: 3210 mm
Width: 3500 mm
Height: 1330 mm
Depth Tines: 240 mm
Crumble Roller: 520 mm
Number Of Discs: 26
Number Of Tines: 6
Min/Max Power: 170+ HP
Weight: 2680 kg
Can deliver Australia wide, ask us for a delivered price.
Contact FarmTech Machinery today for further information on this machine.